13250 N. 56th st. Suite #101
Tampa, FL 33617 813-985-7070
Qualifying Conditions for Medical Cannabis
Steps to your qualification:
1. Call, Text or E-mail the answers to our pre qualification form.
Or fill out our Easy online Free Pre Qualification form. (Check out our list of qualifying chronic conditions and symptoms bottom left of page)
2. Gather your medical records from your health care professional referring to your qualifying condition. (Last few office visit notes, mri's xrays)
Medical Release Form Word
Cannabis Rx Medical Release Form.pdf PDF
3. Once received and evaluated we will book an appointment with our Doctor for your Initial Consult. (Initial Consult $275 cash only this is an annual fee to be collected annually.)
Initlal/Certification visit is $275
Follow up's (2 per year) : $50
4. At your Initial visit our Doctor will access your qualification. If you do qualify you will be given, after review and approval, a signed Physician Certification Form that will allow you to apply to the state for a Medical Marijuana Identification Card. In order to receive the Physician Certification Form, patients must present a valid Florida ID, such as a State issued Florida ID or a Florida drivers license, along with the physician visit fee.
5. If our Doctor decides that you have a qualifying condition then qualified patients will receive a signed Physician Certification Form that will allow you to apply to the Office of Companionate Use registry (* their fee is currently $75 to be paid to the state). The state will issue you a state medical marijuana ID and you can then contact a dispensary and purchase your medical cannabis. ( for the current wait time of Id cards please contact The Office of Companionate care).
Link to Application For Cannabis ID
*Remember Insurance does not cover any parts of the Doctor visits or for the application fee for your state identification card. *Cash only
Medical Cannabis Evaluations.
3 Easy ways to
Call, Text or Fill out our online form.
Contact us today to get your quality of life back.